Slumber Sleep Memory Foam PR2000 Mattress – Our Premium 2000 range is constructed with higher density foam providing a firmer feel. The Memory Foam is manufactured in the UK to the highest of standards using only the most premium of foams. Its high quality structure gives extra support for the neck and back and a combination of 2 inches of memory foam and 6 inches of reflex foam offers real durability and comfort. The mattress is finished in a soft removable quilted cover which is washable and therefore extends the life of your mattress.
- Back & Neck Pain – Correct spinal alignment has many benefits
- Pelvic & Hip Pain – Reduces the risk of swollen hip joints or aching pelvic areas by contouring to the body’s shape
- Arthritis – Less stress on joints can reduce pressure and help ease arthritic pain
- Circulatory Problems – The weight of the body is absorbed by the Memory Foam allowing the blood to circulate efficiently throughout the body preventing bed sores, swollen calves and feet
- Allergies – Our Memory Foam is dust-mite resistant and anti-microbial, ideal for asthma sufferers
- Anti-dust mite and hypo-allergenic
- No turning required!
- Suitable for all types of base
- Firmness: Medium To Firm
- Mattress Thickness (approximate): 8 inches (including 50mm Memory Foam and 150mm Reflex Foam)
- Warranty: Provided with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK